- Route 7 – Drainage work in Berryville area.
- Route 613 – Tree trimming from Route 618 to 1.46 miles north of Route 618. Single-lane traffic controlled by flaggers, Saturday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Route 618 (Lockes Mill Road) – Implementation of new traffic pattern at intersection of Route 613 (Springsbury Road) effective June 9. Signs posted.
- Route 621 – Tree trimming from 1.54 miles south of Route 7 to Route 613. Single-lane traffic controlled by flaggers, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- (NEW) Various roads – Mowing and brush cutting.
Motorists are reminded to use extreme caution when traveling through work zones. Highway safety is everyone’s responsibility. Help prevent highway fatalities. Buckle up. Avoid distractions. Share the road. Drive drug- and alcohol-free. Obey speed limits. For more information on the Highway Safety Challenge and things you can do to avoid becoming Virginia’s next traffic fatality, visit www.safeVAhighways.org.