Commencement exercises for the Class of 2011 will be held in Wilbur Feltner Stadium at Clarke County High School on Sunday, June 12, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. In the event of severe weather, graduation will be postponed to later the same day at 7:00 p.m. in the stadium. In the event of severe weather on Sunday evening, graduation will be held on Monday, June 13 at 7:00 p.m. in the stadium.
After Prom Party – Parents/community volunteers who would like to help with the After-Prom Celebration please attend a meeting on Thursday, March 31 at 7:00 p.m. in the CCHS cafeteria.
Prom tickets go on sale next week
Your Teen/Child and the Law: An Informational Seminar for Parents – will be presented on Tuesday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m. in the Johnson-Williams Middle School Auditorium. This seminar is brought to you by CLEAN, Inc. and Your Local Law Enforcement Agencies in cooperation with Clarke County Public Schools. All seminar attendees receive an informational “Tool-Kit-Bag” filled with literature and informative brochures on these subjects and more.
- Driving and Curfew Laws and Your Children – Chief White, Berryville Police
- Availability of Drugs and Alcohol – Letter from Sheriff Roper, Clarke County Sherriff
- Social Media: An Officer from the Internet Crimes Division (ICAC) of Law Enforcement
- The Law, You, and Your Child – Commonwealth’s Attorney Ms. Perka
- Proactive Communication with your child – CLEAN, Inc. Kat Bronson, Director of CLEAN, Inc.
- A Plea to Parents
Dual enrollment – payments are past due to Mrs. Armstrong.
CCHS Yearbook – may be purchased for $85.00 online at the CCHS website or by sending a check made payable to CCHS.
Parent Portal – passwords and information are still available.