With your anniversary around the corner, you may be searching for ideas to surprise your partner. But, the challenge for going out or planning a romantic vacation is still a “No.” Then, what to do? Well, there are many ways to surprise your partner other than going out.
This year, avoid crowded restaurants and gatherings. Instead, enjoy personal time with each other, embrace intimacy, and celebrate your anniversary at home. The ideas listed below are unique and romantic.
- Have a Lazy Day: When you are spending every waking moment with your partner doing chores and meeting work deadlines, it’s easy to lose out on the romance. But, there’s a way out. Anniversary is your chance to relax and make love to each other. On your anniversary day, wake up late, make breakfast together. Then you can spend time watching your favorite movie and eating pizza. Then in the evening, you can get ready and cut a cake. Give yourself a break, and order designer cake online.
- Pamper Each Other: There are various ways to profess love, one way is to pamper the other person. You can give a relaxing massage to your husband and he can make for you your favourite dish. If you both wish to unwind, then you can take a bubble bath together, sounds romantic. Isn’t it?
- Sing and Dance: If your partner likes dancing or singing, then you can go for this idea. Dim the lights and put on ferry lights for the ambience. Save a romantic playlist, and dance with each other. You could also have a Karaoke night. If you know how to play Guitar or any music instrument dedicate a romantic song to your partner. Pop some champagne and have a dance night.
- Write Love Letters: This idea is classic and simple. One of the romantic ways to celebrate anniversary and perfect if you like intimate celebrations. Write love letters or love notes to each other and seal it with kisses. At night, after dinner and cake cutting, exchange the letters as a token of love. For the dinner date, you can either make dishes and anniversary cake at home, or you can order online. Several food joints and bakeries are providing home delivery of food and anniversary cakes.
- Play Games: Well, we are not telling you to play board games but couple games. Take a couple quiz, play Never Have I Ever, Mr and Mrs Challenge, etc. For more games you can search the internet. Now, give a romantic twist thereo these games. For every wrong answer, you have to give a kiss or a small gift.
- Try each other’s Hobby: Partnership is all about respecting each other’s choices and interests. On your anniversary day, strengthen your relationship and have a good time by trying each other’s hobbies. If he likes gardening, plant a tree together. If she likes painting, draw something. Create handmade gifts for each other, etc.
So, these were some of the anniversary celebration ideas that you can do at home, easily. All these ideas will add a spark into your relationship and will help you know each other better. Strengthen your relationship and make beautiful memories for the next milestone.